Steve has spent the last 14 years with Capital One. With the financial turmoil Steve’s job was eliminated. Steve had been the Production Manager and his wife a homemaker. Steve and Robin love to give back to their community. They have saved well, are putting their children through college and have continued to volunteer in their community. Steve loves to be a mentor and really wants to make a difference in people’s lives.
Steve’s specific BUSINESS GOALS are:
- Have growth only limited to my ambition and ability
- That the service I offer is valuable and meaningful
- Give me great flexibility in terms of business growth, personal time and family balance.
The key BUSINESS PREFERENCES were:
- A business that will eventually allow me to be ON the business not IN
- A proven, easily replicated core business model, but give me, as the owner creative flexibility
- Develop repeat customers
- Stable Industry that retains Growth Potential – somewhat Recession Resistant
Tom Lawrence, FranNet of Richmond, found that Tutor Doctor would be a great possible fit for Steve and offered his consultative skills to ensure they were able to make a great addition to the Tutor Doctor team!