Looking for a way to ensure your success before you even get started with a franchise?
You’re ready to open a franchise for the first time. Thinking you’d better do your homework, you grab every book you can find on accounting, customer service, employee motivation, marketing, cash flow, sales techniques…and on and on.
Before you get overwhelmed, check out this book and discover tips, tricks, and techniques – the things that will really to help you succeed.
- Learn the effective ways to research a franchise and decide if it’s for you through a six-step process
- Discover what personality traits could hold you back and learn how to overcome them
- Learn to tell the difference between reputable highly skilled franchisors and mediocre, under-performing or disreputable ones
- Read how other franchisees have overcome problems and let their solutions guide you
- Understand the learning curve of successful franchising
Joe Mathews (former manager of national chains such as Subway and Blimpie), Don DeBolt (former president of the International Franchise Association), and franchise developer Deb Percival apply their combined experience in Street Smart Franchising. This is an insider’s guide to when, where, why, and how to franchise.
Read the book and then contact FranNet, your partner in franchising. FranNet offers free services to help you research and open a franchise.