Starting a business can be like putting a puzzle together for the first time: there’s all the sorting, then fitting the pieces together, then hoping none of the pieces are actually missing. In the end, the greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the completed picture.
Sometimes the pieces fit together without any problems. Sometimes it takes a second set of hands and an objective eye to complete it; and, just like that puzzle, putting together a business may also require a little help.
If you are thinking about starting a business yourself, you may be looking for a little help with your puzzle. There are some practical pieces that need to be considered, such as:
• How can you find the business that’s just right for you?
• Is a start up the answer, or maybe a franchise?
• What is the best legal structure for your new business?
• How should you set up your accounting system?
• How can you get the funds you need to run your business?
• Are there funds available for new businesses?
• How much professional help should you seek now and after your business is operating?
Don’t procrastinate and put off your dream of business ownership because you don’t have all the answers!
Get all these questions and more answered in one place – at the Entrepreneurial Panel of Experts on Wednesday, March 3, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm, in the Jobing.com offices in downtown Denver.
The panel of experts will include a business attorney, an accountant, a franchise consultant and a small business lender. Each expert will make a brief presentation to get the discussion started, then will answer all your questions in an open format.
The event is free and open to the public but seating is limited and reservations are required. To reserve your spot, contact Cindy Rayfield at email@example.com, or call 720-261-4391.